HOW TO CREATE A HALLOWEEN VILLAGE
Chapter 8: Putting It All Together
It's time for final positioning of your buildings and lit accessories. Ensure that everything lights. This will be the last chance to easily fix anything. Test all the electrical elements together and make sure everything works.
1. After the buildings are in place, add the largest accessories next.
2. Next add any fencing using dots of low-temp hot glue to secure upright.
3. Next add trees in clusters towards the outer edges.
4. Figures can be secured with a little sticky wax since they are delicate.
5. Finally, use village moss to cover any gaps, holes, wires, or mistakes.